Summary of qualification
– 5 years experience as CG Generalist
– 4 years experience working on advertising market
– Self-taught artist with uncommon ability to adapt, learn and improve a new workflow and tools.
– Solid pre-visualization capability, 2d or 3d.
– lighting and composition skills.
– High experience with problem solving and creative solutions
– Solid ability in the overview of the entire 3d scene process including modeling, texturing, shading, lighting, compositing and post-production.
CG Generalist, Lighting, shader, render and Compositing
Autodesk 3ds Max
The Foundry Nuke
Adobe After Effects
2011-Current – Vtex Produtora de Video | www.vtex.tv.br
3d senior artist
Main activities: Production of 3d Animations for advertising, making all the running processes: modeling, texturing, rendering and post-production.
2011 – Central de Ideias Publicidade
Main activities: Design and development of art work and sets the creative direction for art in products for advertising.
2010-2011 – Orbi VFX Visualization | www.orbi3d.com/
Shader, Lighting and Render
Main activities: Production of images for ArchViz industry and quality supervision from various sectors such as indoor illustrations and fly-through videos.
Alien Route 375 – Fabio Teles (2013)
selected: Dia Internacional da Animação de Goias – 2014
selected: Catavideo – Mostra de Vídeos Catarinenses – 2013
Dia Internacional da Animação 2014 – Film Festival
Awards and Highlights
Dia internacional da animação – Alien Route 375 – Dir.Fábio Teles
CgArena Gallery – Calvin and Hobbes
Evermotion – Editor’s Choice AWARD – Calvin and Hobbes
CG Society – Editor’s Choice – Coffee Break